Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterfordparty.com for a Hen Party

• 29-09-2010 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

I am thinking of booking the VIP Package on this website for a Hen Party in January but can't seem to find any reviews on it. Anyone ever used them or even been to the ruby nightclub and Oskars in Waterford?
    Thanks for your feedback and advise:D

http://waterfordparty.com/home.html

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Moved from Gift & Festivity & Party Ideas given the specific area information needed.

Mods feel free to pass back if it doesnt suit here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭2SWEET

While i have never used the site you mentioned i can tell you that both Ruby's and Oskars have closed down recently so it might be best to look elsewhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Haha that's my bad...must take that down. Sorry OP.

If you'd like you can PM me and I can help you out with some good hen night options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 claudia22

Hi there.. I have heard nothing but good things about them...they are a serious company and we funded by one of the dragons as far as i know.... My friend used them and we had a ball... Id say go for it... It doesnt matter that rubys and oscars have closed down.. We didnt even go near there anyway.;) Whatever you decide have a good time.x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Eh...best to clarify something here...claudia you seem to be referring to henparty.ie which is kind of odd because nobody mentioned them. Incindently it wasn't set up by a dragon but they did make an investment after the owner of the site appeared on the show last year.

Waterfordparty.com was an idea by myself to bring more hens to Waterford and also to the venues that I worked for at the time. I actually (along with some friends) procured almost all the other party.com sites in ireland but haven't done anything with them as of yet. Will take down the Waterford one until such a time as there's something worthwhile to advertise.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 claudia22

Woops.. I didnt actually log into the site.. I assumed that was what they were talking about.. But I am glad that you pointed that out. I would like to add, my message states that it was "funded by a dragon" and not set up by a dragon... I wish you the best with your business ideas.. However, maybe it would be a better idea. as you already expressed, to extend it outside waterford as it is a "den of inequity" in this current climate. Once again... Good Luck to you autto..:D

Advertisement