Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PADI Course after ACL Reconstruction

• 29-09-2010 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hey Folks,

I was wondering you can help. As the thread name suggests, I am inquiring how long I should wait until I undertake the Open Water PADI course. I am having a knee op (ACL Reconstruction) next Tuesday (October 5th) and am wondering how long into my recuperation I should wait.

I have found mixed answers on the web and want to hear of any similar experiences people may have or have heard of?

I am going to Thailand for the first two weeks of December, and was hoping to complete a course while there on the second week - 9th ish of December.

Has anyone got any thoughts on this, appreciate any advice, and thanks in advance!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement