Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Big Gay Wedding Project

Options
  • 29-09-2010 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi Everyone,

It's me again. The Dublin based wedding photographer who just recently launched her new website. I'm here to announce my latest personal project, and I'm hoping to get loads of gay and lesbian couples involved.

The idea is that I photograph as many gay and lesbian weddings around Ireland (yes I know legislation hasn't gone through yet, but that hasn't stopped people from doing it) as I possibly can over the next year...free of charge to all the couples involved. Along the way, I'll be writing a blog to document my experience and to generally draw attention and awareness to the Marriage Equality cause. At the end of next year, the plan is to hold an exhibition with all the proceeds going to LGBT charities.

I can't do it without couples though. So please if you are planning a wedding or commitment ceremony or if you know someone who is, get in touch with me here or through my website. Thanks!

Shawna Scott
    Shawnascott.com
    Biggayweddingproject.blogspot.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

You should pimp yourself on every alternative wedding blog you can think of, every radion station and local newspaper in the country, get it out there.

brilliant idea and the very, very best of luck with it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

You could try posting on the LGBT forum as well as weddings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Scottpics

@amdublin- way ahead of you on that one

@artyeva- I plan to pimp this out like it's nobody's business! Thanks again for your PM ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Scottpics

Still need couples so if anyone knows any, give me a shout :-)

Advertisement