Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to O2

Options
  • 29-09-2010 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭

I know I could drive either to the o2 or to the luas, but was just wondering if anyone knows of any bus operator that does a service to there and back? From Newbridge/Kildare Town area? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Nothing direct - only Bus Eireann to Busarus and a Luas/walk from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 debbiek

Glen Wheelan coachs goes up to some gigs in o2 (not sure if he does all) don't have a number but you'll find him in book.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

I'd actually emailed glen whelan busses yesterday, or rather, used their "contact us" box on d'website - no answer unfortunately. Will keep an eye out next time I'm heading up.

Ended up parking in city centre and walking down and back up so it was pleasant enough. Rain would be another story though!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

There are buses that go up to some gigs (take a look in the likes of Top Twenty as they usually have a list of bus servies running to gigs).

The other night we went up to Bill Bailey and we left the car in the P&R at the Red Cow and got the Luas up and back. First time Ive used it to get to the Point and tbh it was fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

I work there and use the train and connect with the lues. 12 euro return from sallins. takes you right to the door of the O2

• Advertisement
Advertisement