Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mouse issues. Please help

• 29-09-2010 6:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    I feel like i am going crazy. I have a logitech wireless keyboard and mouse. About six months ago the mouse pointer stopped working properly. It took ages to move the cursor across the screen. I installed and reinstalled the drivers/setpoint to no avail and eventually i turned the speed up to the max in windows control panel. This made the cursor faster but i would overshoot or undershoot the point i wanted to click. I decided i needed a new mouse and just learned to live with it.
    However, just lately i have started playing starcraft 2 and i cannot play properly because my response time is slow. I bought a new logitech g500 online and it arrived today. The problem was still there. ****e says i and went about installing vista on a seperate partition(i was using xp) only to find that the mouse was not responsive on that either.
    At this point i am starting to believe there is no problem and it is all in my head, even though i can clearly remember when the problem started. I think that if it was a software/driver issue it would not be on the vista partition but really i dont know.
    PLEASE HELP. This is driving me nuts.
    Thanks,
    jp

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭stuff.hunter

this can be problem with usb ports, try to reinstal/update drivers for yours motherboard, this may help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

Great suggestion. Thanks for that. So simple yet I would not have thought of it. I will try tonight when I get home from work.

Advertisement