Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laidback Luke @ The Wright Venue

Options
  • 29-09-2010 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

24th of October, should be a good nite :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Is this Wright Venue looking to shed it's image as a posers paradise who play cheesy pop and dance as i notice they have made some high profile DJ bookings in recent times, i can only imagine how much it is entry to this:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

jonnny68 wrote: »
    Is this Wright Venue looking to shed it's image as a posers paradise who play cheesy pop and dance as i notice they have made some high profile DJ bookings in recent times, i can only imagine how much it is entry to this:eek:
    in fairness its not a huge gap from pop and dance booking LL.

he's quite the popular fellow with the kiddies

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Dannyboi3k

In fairness he's no David Guetta Sean, this should be a good nite..

Anyone hear the rumours of Deadmau5 playin Ireland the 14th of Dec?
    Wonder if this is true, wouldn't mind seein him again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

seannash wrote: »

He sure is. Think the place is 21s anyway so it might not be so bad for old people. :rolleyes:

Carl Sagan wrote: »
    He sure is. Think the place is 21s anyway so it might not be so bad for old people. :rolleyes:
    ha,okay man.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

seannash wrote: »

I'm not into electo house (last time i checked that's what Laidback Luke played unless he's jumped on the deep house bandwagon) in fairness though he isn't overly commercial like Guetta but still not my cup of tea.

jonnny68 wrote: »
    I'm not into electo house (last time i checked that's what Laidback Luke played unless he's jumped on the deep house bandwagon) in fairness though he isn't overly commercial like Guetta but still not my cup of tea.
    Nah he's was more into that dutch house thing,although hes steering away from it more and more and kind of dabbling in everything now as long as its somewhat bigroom.

But what do i know,im just an aul fella who posts on his forum:)

Hes definitely not a Guetta clone but he is quite popular in a swedish house mafia kinda way.(Cue the people piping up about how he was a Swedish House Mafia member at some stage)

Advertisement