Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart A***s working for Facebook

• 29-09-2010 6:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 381 ✭✭

My young son plays Frontierville on Facebook. He completed a task today and posted this to all his friends. I still cannot stop laughing and he wants to know why.:D

Comments

Haha.

It's like in Mass Effect 2 when you have to probe different planets to find materials, and you go into the Milky Way and probe Uranus.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

Your son has become a man at last:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

IrishB.ie wrote: »
    My young son plays Frontierville on Facebook. He completed a task today and posted this to all his friends. I still cannot stop laughing and he wants to know why.:D

My dog made a massive pooh yesterday and scratched his balls today.

See how that works?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,612 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

And I use to think the whole facebook paedophile thing just scaremongering...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 381 ✭✭IrishB.ie

TheZohan wrote: »
    My dog made a massive pooh yesterday and scratched his balls today.

See how that works?

Chin up, I'm sure you too will have a son and heir........someday;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement