Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Valencia v Manchester United Match Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

wixfjord wrote: »
    Dunphy talking utter ****e.
    It really is pantomime analysis tbh.

But is it not entertaining?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Bebo, 30 million for Anderson! He's been hitting the sauce again!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

fergie bought bebo. So that's what happened it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Huh Macheda didnt play for Preston?!!
    Chicharito scores a cracking goal, scored brilliant goals for Mexico.
    Rafael looking like he is coming on well.
    BEBO?? haha turning off now.
    Nani did win a Champions League with united, scored a penalty in the final.

What fcuking planet on Dunphy living on turning off now.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

BEBO :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Two things I learned tonight:

1. Macheda went out on loan to Preston

2. Anderson cost 30 Million.

Well done Dunphy.

EDIT: Fergie bought Bebo. A social networking site in decline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Delighted with Anderson's performance tonight. MOTM for me, he's been good since he came back from injury. Hopefully he can keep it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

OPENROAD wrote: »
    He was great during the summer though ;)

feck off you

i can understand people listening to him as some want the entertainment but why does anyone take what he says seriously. every game its like :eek: you hear what dunphy said? :mad:

We can all learn something off dunphy tonight!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

But is it not entertaining?

Its entertaining how much pure ****e he talks yes, if he knew what he was talking about it would be even more entertaining for me tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭Quandary

You gotta love dunphy, he really doesn't mind makin himself look like an idiot :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

Dunphy "the germans havent a hope in the world cup" . What a fool

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

The more posts I read containing reactions to Dunphy the more I think the man a genius.

p_larkin99 wrote: »
    feck off you

i can understand people listening to him as some want the entertainment but why does anyone take what he says seriously. every game its like :eek: you hear what dunphy said? :mad:

I know but you know during the summer people on boards were bigging them up and I knew as soon as the CL started people would call them clueless, it is either one or the other

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Still, two uninspiring CL performnces back-to-back.

Just shows that most squad players not named Giggs, Rooney or Scholes don't always have the passion for the occassion!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,525 ✭✭✭joe123

Lads yere laughing at what dunphys saying but he's right for the most part tonight. Valencia were the better team tonight and deserved to win. United were very lucky.

On about the finances now and he's right ye are up **** creek and that certainly is a team in decline. Just like Liverpool it's a bleak future at the moment.

Head in sand syndrome is ripe among both sets of fans at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

RTE are embarrassing themselves

Dunphy for Taoiseach!

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

He is pure anti- berba, anti-carrick, anti-everyone! It's funny how Bill seems to be the only one there taking a neutral point of view! They're all so biased, anyone but united! united were only fair but sure any win away from home is good in champions league especially with all the big names missing!! Bloody typical doom and gloom sh!TE from rte. United are shagged, rooney's on the way out, they're overrun with debt! Grrrrrrrrr:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

The more posts I read containing reactions to Dunphy the more I think the man a genius.

There's a hell of a difference in riling up people by criticizing a player who may not deserve it, and just pulling lies out of your arse. Although I don't judge him on the latter, as that's where everything he says comes out of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Dunphy crunching numbers now.

This is absolutely brilliant.

I've reported him to the mods.

Rte really haven't a clue. They waste so much money on so many terrible 'comedy' and reality shows taking up all the best hours of every evening, and they have here probably the funniest and most entertaining live show in the world.

He is but when you get your facts wrong it completely ruins any opinion he has. Usually his facts aren't this off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Bebo? LOL. Everyone knows we bought Bobo.

MrBurnsBobo.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

I know but you know during the summer people on boards were bigging them up and I knew as soon as the CL started people would call them clueless, it is either one or the other

yeah mate i knew what you were getting at. it was all fun when it was an England bashing! :rolleyes:

but as has been said, the fact that hes being talked about shows hes done his job. people tune into rte again to see what he says next.

• Advertisement

Roll on the nxt Euro Championships/world cup when Dunphy and co will be the pundits that tell it like it is unlike ITV and co

Dunphy causing a stir.

Job done yet again :D

Legend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

joe123 wrote: »
    Lads yere laughing at what dunphys saying but he's right for the most part tonight. Valencia were the better team tonight and deserved to win. United were very lucky.

On about the finances now and he's right ye are up **** creek and that certainly is a team in decline. Just like Liverpool it's a bleak future at the moment.

Head in sand syndrome is ripe among both sets of fans at the moment.

Dont know what game you watched. Man Utd were not great but Valencia were dire. Man Utd also played 3 players who have barely kicked a ball all season - Ferdinand, Anderson, Carrick and Rafael.

O Shea.

Fletcher.

9 years.

Amazing.

What about Evans?

Wes must have aged 3 years in the last 90 minutes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Is Dunphy riding John O Shea or whats crack :pac:

Sure Wes Brown is 33 Bill.......... love RTE

'Fletcher was nine years ago, bill.'

Haven't laughed that hard in quite a while.

p_larkin99 wrote: »
    yeah mate i knew what you were getting at. it was all fun when it was an England bashing! :rolleyes:

but as has been said, the fact that hes being talked about shows hes done his job. people tune into rte again to see what he says next.

I just find that really annoying, people claim during the summer it has nothing to do with England bashing but that they tell it like it is and now they are clueless, as you say though we are all talking about them so result for RTE

9 years ago fletcher was 16, dunphy is a F*cktard!

"Soldado's movement was brilliant...."

Dion Dublin should give up.

"Valenchia"

Piss poor opinions on the opinion side of things tonight, suppose it reflects the match.

Best show on Tv by a mile

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

joe123 wrote: »

They had better possession but created very little good chances.For the home team one would expect better.They seemed to run out of ideas towards the end too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Ha!! More great analaysis from the boys!!! :pac: :pac: Love it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

flahavaj wrote: »
    O Shea.

Fletcher.

9 years.

Amazing.

What about Evans?

Evans is rubbish. Nobody should be using him as an example of academy success.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,046 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Dunphy is a clown, we all know that, but in fairness to him tonight, he spoke a lot of truths on utd, i just don't think you lot want to accept it

• Advertisement

Kirby wrote: »

Is this what ye do while the ads are on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

Someone better post Dunphy's comments on youtube for me to see.

niallo27 wrote: »
    Dunphy is a clown, we all know that, but in fairness to him tonight, he spoke a lot of truths on utd, i just don't think you lot warrant to accept it

Wash your mouth out....:D

Dunphy's a Legend !

Kirby wrote: »

Hi Eamonn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,046 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

I just find that really annoying, people claim during the summer it has nothing to do with England bashing but that they tell it like it is and now they are clueless, as you say though we are all talking about them so result for RTE

In the world cup they said england were ****e and they would be ****e, what did they get wrong there

Is this what ye do while the ads are on?

While the Europa League is on more like.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

FatherTed wrote: »
    Dont know what game you watched. Man Utd were not great but Valencia were dire. Man Utd also played 3 players who have barely kicked a ball all season - Ferdinand, Anderson, Carrick and Rafael.

Good maths there son :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,951 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Dunphy is a clown, we all know that, but in fairness to him tonight, he spoke a lot of truths on utd, i just don't think you lot warrant to accept it

I think the lies he told tonight far out weighted any truths that were hidden in there.

• Advertisement

In the world cup they said england were ****e and they would be ****e, what did they get wrong there

They are the pundits that are spot on yet as soon as they knock your team they are not

Advertisement