Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Hooker in sin é and dice bar, Dublin?

Options
  • 29-09-2010 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭

Was just on their site and they said they have taps in Sin e and Dice bar, was in both last friday and didn't see any, didn't ask for it as didn't know they were supposed to have it, though checked out taps for beer choices when I was there, anyone had it in either place? Drank Revolution Red in both places, not bad but not a patch on GH.

http://www.galwayhooker.ie/news/article/25/

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

They used to have it. Gone about a year, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

i seem to have misread the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Was thinking that it may have been and gone just after I wrote it, pity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

Unusual move. Anseo on Candem street sells quite a bit of Galway Hooker, or at least they did the last time I was in there. And it would attract the same type of punter as Sin é.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 corkage

I had a couple of pints of Galway Hooker in O'Neills in Suffolk st, it's a great pint, and Diageo have nothing to do with it....I hope.
    We need to support small brewers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement