Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marketing Graduate seeking advice

Options
  • 29-09-2010 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi all. My first time posting in this area of boards.ie, so be gentle!!! I'm a 2007 BBS graduate, majoring in marketing, and I am looking for advice in how I need to go about getting out of the role I am in and ito the role I studied and am qualified for. I am willing to relocate, even leave the country, but I just need the advice and guidance of how I would go about this, and how the opportunities arise and whre they generally are. I have spent the last two and a half years as a merchandiser and rep for one of irelands major drinks com[panies, but this is not a role that leaves me feeling fulflled. I am aware that I am lucky to have a job in this climate, but theres nothing wrong with having ambition and goals in life. Seeing the progression of m college collegues on their career paths has led me to decide that enoug is enough and that I should be aiming for where I should be and not where I am. Please help, as all advice is most appreciated

Advertisement