Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP3 Playlist

Options
  • 29-09-2010 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys. Looking for an app to make a single music file out of about 50 MP3 songs. Looking for the songs to overlap slightly so no gaps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

thegills wrote: »
    Hi Guys. Looking for an app to make a single music file out of about 50 MP3 songs. Looking for the songs to overlap slightly so no gaps.

like a mix cd? you could try ableton or acid or something if you had them at your disposal.. not sure how limited the demo ones are from sony/ableton..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Thanks Stab*City,
    It's for a party where I want to play about 50 songs in a row. I could use a bog standard MP3 playlist but when your up dancing there's nothing worse that a 5 second break between songs. So I'm looking for something that will play all the songs in row but with overlap, fade out, fade in etc.
    Had a look at Ableton and it looks very complex.
    thegills

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Thanks Stab*City,
    It's for a party where I want to play about 50 songs in a row. I could use a bog standard MP3 playlist but when your up dancing there's nothing worse that a 5 second break between songs. So I'm looking for something that will play all the songs in row but with overlap, fade out, fade in etc.
    Had a look at Ableton and it looks very complex.
    thegills
    just use itunes.they have a fade in fade out feature in it.do a playlist and the jobs done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Don't have an iPod but can I use iTunes on my PC and then export the playlist to MP3 file for use on another device

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Don't have an iPod but can I use iTunes on my PC and then export the playlist to MP3 file for use on another device
    no what you would have to do would be let itunes run playing the 50 songs with the fade in fade out option on and have another app record it

like this one http://www.applian.com/sound-recorder/( i think thisll work to record it)

also you never stated what this other "device" is.if it was another mp3 player it might have a fade in fade out option on them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

I remember a friend of mine a while back telling me about some program that i think automatically joined his tracks together not 100% but the program is called mixmeister..

http://www.mixmeister.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Neurojazz

Stab*City wrote: »
    I remember a friend of mine a while back telling me about some program that i think automatically joined his tracks together not 100% but the program is called mixmeister..

http://www.mixmeister.com/

Winamp does 'Gapless Audio' - not sure about recording the output of it though.

Advertisement