Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gaming monitor

Options
  • 29-09-2010 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Hi,as you may have seen im building a gaming pc and would like to know what you guys think of a monitor thats pretty cheap i dont really want to spend over 120

Must have high resolution and HD

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

This is the cheapest 1080p monitor i can find across the Irish sites if you factor in there is no delivery cost.

http://komplett.ie/Komplett/product/ZKB_01COM/16_MONITOR/03_MONITOR/productdetails/10023238/BenQ_22_G2220HD_LCD_5ms_DVI_D_VGA/9H_L07LB_QBE/default.aspx

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Not bad considering the lack of shipping. The G2220HD is one of BenQ's better models and one of the best budget panels out at the moment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭BeciMester

Solitaire wrote: »
    The G2220HD is one of BenQ's better models and one of the best budget panels out at the moment :)
    This. I have that monitor and I'm happy enough to recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

ive got this and its a great monitor

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭dnme

ive got this and its a great monitor

Re that LG W2361V-PF 23" TFT Widescreen,
    Do you reckon it would be possible to mount it in portrait upright mode? (just considering the possibility of three of em side by side in portrait..)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

i really have no idea :o but i intend to mount three of them side by side horizontally, also they are beautiful screens the power button alone is class on them :D (touch sensitive yoke)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭dnme

i really have no idea :o but i intend to mount three of them side by side horizontally, also they are beautiful screens the power button alone is class on them :D (touch sensitive yoke)

If they have a VESA standard mount, then should be possible. Might also consider 2 of em in portrait, one on either side of my LED TV for the new A-10c flightsim in glorious massive high res. droool, drooollllll

EDIT: It seems this monitor has a finished back so it cannot be mounted in any way other than in landscape on the supplied stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

Anti wrote: »
    This is the cheapest 1080p monitor i can find across the Irish sites if you factor in there is no delivery cost.

http://komplett.ie/Komplett/product/ZKB_01COM/16_MONITOR/03_MONITOR/productdetails/10023238/BenQ_22_G2220HD_LCD_5ms_DVI_D_VGA/9H_L07LB_QBE/default.aspx

Thinking of getting this but curious,why is it free delivery and when is it over?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Free delivery was part of them being nice after their takeover and their website being trashed etc. They haven't said when it's over.

Advertisement