Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Big question

• 29-09-2010 9:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 140 ✭✭

I was talking with two friend's of mine who are Catholic on different occasions and both of them spoke about reports of demon's in the vatican.
    I also heard this discussed on the last word show on today fm about 6 months ago, which also talked about some priests there who's jobs were to excercise demons and that this would take months of repeatedly trying this.
    Again I saw it in an artical in one of the irish papers (the independant I think) and it also reported that some of the priests there were denying the diety of Christ.

I'm an ex Catholic and from my observations of other christian churches this is not happening.

Why?

One thing I have noted is, these other churches focus entirely on Jesus Christ and not on medals, relics, praying to different saints ...etc

All their prayers go directly to God through Jesus Christ.
    Myself and My Wife have had our lives completly changed by giving our lives to Him (Jesus Christ) and we have stopped praying to saints and trusting in relics ...etc.

Jesus spoke about not being decieved, so is the Catholic church decieved?

Please understand this post is not attacking Catholisisim, but to find answers.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Festus

lionmqj wrote: »
    I was talking with two friend's of mine who are Catholic on different occasions and both of them spoke about reports of demon's in the vatican.
    I also heard this discussed on the last word show on today fm about 6 months ago, which also talked about some priests there who's jobs were to excercise demons and that this would take months of repeatedly trying this.

Why? I hear you ask. Well, demons are incredibly unfit these days what with McDs opening up in hell plus the fact that the internet means they now longer have to chase us around the place - they can attack us from home with a decent connection. It's become a very sedentary job now - not like the old days ;)

Advertisement