Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOUND: White Terrier Dog, Moylaragh Area, Balbriggan

Options
  • 29-09-2010 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

We found a little white dog that had wandered into our garden, the poor thing looked like she had been lost for a couple of days. She was shivering and absolutely devoured the food we gave her.

It is a white dog, most likely a Terrier of some sort (possibly a West highland terrier-mix). She has a Pink collar with a little heart on it, but there was no name on the collar.

I have attached a couple of pictures of the dog, she's a playful thing and it was difficult to take the picture without her trying to climb all over me.

Please PM me if this is your dog, or you may know who the dog may belong to. We'd really look forward to reuniting her with her owners.

Thanks,
    F.
    5037248262_07d6b99f0f.jpg5036630361_67fb58a856.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Firstly fair play to you for looking after the dog, you might also post in Animal and pet issues or a kindly Mod might also open this thread there too (keeping both open if thats possible).

Maybe if you asked the Dog's trust or the DSPCA to check and see if the dog is chipped and they might be able to get owner's details. She looks a friendly dog and so hopefully comes from a nice family.

The reckon most stray dogs very rarely end up more than 5 miles from the home place and one her size no more than a mile. You might just walk her on a lead and see if she picks up a scent.

Once again she is a lucky dog for straying into your garden, have a rescue dog myself and we would be totally heartbroken if we were to lose her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Thanks to everyone who has replied on thread, or by PM. Just to provide a quick update, the owner got in touch and the little doggie has been reunited with her family.

Also, thanks to Tony at Balbriggan.net who helped by reposting this on their Lost & Found news section.

A good result all around. Thanks again.

Advertisement