Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to make My posh friends like house music?

Options
  • 29-09-2010 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hey, I Go to school in Blackrock and im sick of the way im one of the only people in school that likes good electro house music. Most people like top of the charts pop music, which in all fairness i s***. Is there any way i can make people enjoy electro house music?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

FionnBarr wrote: »
    Hey, I Go to school in Blackrock and im sick of the way im one of the only people in school that likes good electro house music. Most people like top of the charts pop music, which in all fairness i s***. Is there any way i can make people enjoy electro house music?

Make new friends

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Fintomiginto

Scarlet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

they like pop music you like electrohouse.

in fairness its the same thing,you really cant get any more commerical than electrohouse .

if they like pop leave them at it,i doubt there starting a thread in a pop music forum desperately trying to convert you.

just conceed that you are ever ever ever slightly more hip than your mates and leave them alone

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Make people enjoy electro house????

Not a ****ing chance mate.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭R.Shackleford

Jaysus wept.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Whats House music?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Alkers

Just go to whatever concerts you want to on your own, the "dance" music scene is the scene with the most people who are open to strangers I've ever experienced. Ask a friend or two to come to a DJ/group you particularly like when they're playing and watch your friends slowly fall in line! As far nights out in clubs you're probably stuck for a while but you're still in school so you'll be stuck going to college nights out for the next few years at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

Fill them to the gills with ecstasy & drag them along to a gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭odnauq

Take your friends to a country ceili and that will sort them out LOL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jimi_t2

Hit them repeatedly with your wallet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Now yer talking :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

Buy new friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Brenmccann

rent out a club get a house dj that's good to play at the club . get loads of drugs.bang the next thing you will know is that they know a lot more about house than you. house music all night long.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Brenmccann

are you for real...

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭FionnBarr

Yeeee booiii

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Mahogany

Don't bother with them mate, wait till you get into college.

It's an acquired taste anyway. Some people just can't appreciate good music.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

Make them take MDMA.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ohemgeez

Ruski wrote: »
    Make them take MDMA.

be like that fat chick in skins and give em a bag of it to eat and watch them die, unlike skins where she eats a bag and is perfectly fine...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

ohemgeez wrote: »
    be like that fat chick in skins and give em a bag of it to eat and watch them die, unlike skins where she eats a bag and is perfectly fine...
    You have to take several grams of MDMA to OD. It just doesn't happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Basically what I did. Worked a treat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭FionnBarr

Sorry The OP Was'nt me it was my brother who hacked my Account.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

Sorry The OP Was'nt me it was my brother who hacked my Account.....

You mean you left it logged in and he used it? There's a difference.

Not that that happened anyway.

Advertisement