Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yes in going to mention this in September.....anyone thinking about Santa yet?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

hi, my lady just turned 11 told her last year no santa, she knew anyways so i told her the truth, but she is going along with the santa idea for her two brothers 5 and 3.

Last year she got a dell netbook, the year before a flat screen tv and the year before that an ipod touch. This year were thinking of a bridge/hybrid camera, i dont think she would get the dslr yet it either that or a camcorder. ( the year she got the netbook she changed her mind and wanted an american girl doll but i said no because she hasnt played with dolls since she was 5) *also in hindsight i wish i got her a laptop instead of the netbook.

a laptop, tv and ipod touch before she's 13? jesus......wish you had been one of my parents :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

RedXIV wrote: »
    a laptop, tv and ipod touch before she's 13? jesus......wish you had been one of my parents :(

I know...lol she has more than I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

I think i try to make up for what i missed out on as a kid.(missed out on a lot)

we buy each child one big present and then a good few smaller pressies.

at least the things we buy are going to last, this year for the boys there are no big pressies as they have bikes 2 nintedo ds (both on the way out) and a dsi along with wii and ps2 and ps3. So it will be games for the wii and ds and maybe one for the ps3 they will also get imaginext suff - the fire station - the bat station - the space ship - the planes and the boat. They might get a few dvds and a few other bits n bobs.

the little guy turns 4 on the 29th so am thinking of a dsi but he doesnt play with his brothers that much, but i have a while yet to figure out what he is getting.

the eldest will get a bridge camera or camcorder and lots of bits n bobs (make up, books, bath sets and some clothes)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

mohawk wrote: »
    Thats so mean. The first christmas is very exciting for a first time parent.

Mean to whom? The child hasn't a clue.

Advertisement