If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HDMI AMP and Subwoofer

Options
  • 29-09-2010 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking to head up to Belfast this weekend basically looking for a HDMI amp to match my Canton 80cx's and also the eltax rumble something like the
    SONY STRDH500

Also looking for around 30m of speaker cable nothing expensive cheap as possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

The Yamaha you have for 200 looks ideal espicially being 3d ready. Would really appreciate if you could do me a good deal on a sub as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Psygnosis.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately the Yamaha is presently out of stock, we only have the 467's in at the moment which is the HD audio version of the 367.

We do have the very popular Onkyo TXSR308 at £199.95 which also has HD decoding and for the difference in the price of the 367 Yamaha, the Onkyo is a lot more future proofed with the blu-ray decoding in it.

It's also 3D ready.

If you would like one reserved, call the store on 0044 333 900 0070.

Our cheapest speaker cable is 99p per metre but if you need 30m, i could do it at 79 p per metre.

Our best value sub is Teac LSW300 at £79.95. This comes with 2 speakers in the pack also.

Hope this helps but if you need anything else, please get in touch.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.