Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First year help

Options
  • 30-09-2010 2:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

Im a bit confused on two things,

So I have all my books,but I havent been told to red anything yet,are we ment to read them depsite not being told yet or what?

And the seocnd question is,whats the deal wtih midterm essays.In a tutorial the lecture said that many have finished,with some started and some not having even touched it...I didnt even know we had a essay due so soon.

Im in a humanties course,with most others I know being either business or media heh.

Also how can you find out who your advisor is as I dont have a feckin clue :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Books & Essays - Ask your lecturers. Just be upfront and get a clear answer.
    Advisor - I believe it's listed on SULIS.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Your advisor info should be in your Student Records, I think

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Ask the lecturer at the end of classes, easy. Don't worry about being the person who asks obvious questions, there's plenty like that. I've done it myself no doubt.

Advertisement