Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clearwire customer now imagine

• 30-09-2010 4:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

hi all,iv been with clearwire for the past 3 and a 1/2 years and yesterday a message came up on screen saying imagine have now aquired clearwire and the message also said if i wos interested in gettin it (imagine) i should call dem up but im not interested in gettin imagine and im just wonderin will they let me continue using der service with my current clearwire box or will they cancel my service eventually or maybe post me out der box and equipment,,any help appreciated:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

They are likely to phase out the Clearwire system. Clearwire still active in USA but is gone from Ireland. Imagine took it all over.

You should check if any proper broadband now in your area (DSL on phone line, Metro, UPC cable etc.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 uracucksucker

watty wrote: »
    They are likely to phase out the Clearwire system. Clearwire still active in USA but is gone from Ireland. Imagine took it all over.

You should check if any proper broadband now in your area (DSL on phone line, Metro, UPC cable etc.)
    cheers watty thanks for the help,,yeah i can get digiweb metro 8 meg for 40 euro,,,the only reason im still with clearwire is because iv beem gettin it for half price for over 2 years,,im gettin der 1 meg service for 15 euro instead of 30 (which its not worth by d way)..i just use the internet for facebook,,paddy p0wer and general browsing etc,,dont download films or anyting,,,im just hopin i can squeeze a few more months out of it but as soon as they cut me off my half price offer which they will probably cop on to sooner or later im off to digiweb....better broadband but not quite the cheap and cheerful 15 a month...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

They did have a €19.95 offer with included Install and WiFi Router (normally extra and normally only modem supplied) 4Mbps speed I think. Ring?

Advertisement