Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Behind you Brian (Sorry Simon)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

did either of them twig the dildo??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

He didn't drive into the gates. As you can see there's no damage to the gates.

I don't.... I wasn't there. I didn't see it. *sniff*

Turn around and use your eyes, you absolute wanker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Adam wrote: »
    did either of them twig the dildo??

Yer man in the still above on the right seemed to give it a second glance, but thats about it. The one sounds so posh, they probably think 'its just me, I've buttsecks on the brain'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Sanjuro wrote: »
    Turn around and use your eyes, you absolute wanker.

You can actually see the wheel-of-bullsh!t turn in his head as he's told.

"F*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck.......ok try the honest approach. That might actually work!"

Gas.

Also the dildo, kinda juvenile and we've seen it a thousand times before (usually on Channel 4), but still made me chuckle. Would've worked without it though the interviewer was very good at making them look like eejits (well ok she didn't need much help!).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Routledge wrote: »
    Fine Gaeler Simon Conveney Gets Owned

The first interview was great, the second one was meh.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

They stole that gag from another show, can't remember what it was called now.. used to go up to celebs with a dildo for a microphone... Olivia Lee was in it iirc..

still pretty funny tho :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

Poor Brian Hayes. First he gets moved to the back benches, now he has to pretend to be Simon Coveney to get an interview...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

xzanti wrote: »
    They stole that gag from another show, can't remember what it was called now.. used to go up to celebs with a dildo for a microphone... Olivia Lee was in it iirc..

still pretty funny tho :D

Yep - Balls of Steel I think.

Advertisement