Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fifa 11 half time lengths

Options
  • 30-09-2010 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hi

I am wondering will Fifa 11 have an option of 2mins halves on Xbox 360 version. I bought WC 2010 and shortest time was 4mins a half, and I found it too long.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Sure just keep playing the demo, that's about 2 mins a half isnt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

4 minutes is too long for a full game? You've got to be joking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 tom spanks

I do understand where he's coming from, sometimes i'll have all the lads over to watch a match or fight and we'll want a tournament but 4 mins a half is to long to do. would like a shorter half time option for those days, but i think for a single player 4 minutes is just right even tough i play 5-6 mins a half

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

4 mins is the shortest sorry :).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

I hate having short sides. The very least i'd play is 6 minutes a side. for instance, in the demo it's way too short giving you very little time to score a goal if you fall behind or whatever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

I'd be surprised if you can score a goal in a 4 minute match in Fifa 11

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭jeoun

well why they dont give the option is beyond me, I have always played Fifa with 2mins halves and was perfectly happy. But it looks like this will be the first Fifa game I won't be buying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

jeoun wrote: »
    well why they dont give the option is beyond me, I have always played Fifa with 2mins halves and was perfectly happy. But it looks like this will be the first Fifa game I won't be buying.

Fifa 2008 to now has been limited to 4 minute halves?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

tom spanks wrote: »
    I do understand where he's coming from, sometimes i'll have all the lads over to watch a match or fight and we'll want a tournament but 4 mins a half is to long to do. would like a shorter half time option for those days, but i think for a single player 4 minutes is just right even tough i play 5-6 mins a half

Just play till half time :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

I hate having short sides. The very least i'd play is 6 minutes a side. for instance, in the demo it's way too short giving you very little time to score a goal if you fall behind or whatever

6 Minutes a half is ideal for any situation i reckon! That's what i always have it on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement