Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QFA

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 _Griff_

Could anyone send me on the past papers for loans and regulations, PLEASE!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Eviemae

Hi
    Just wondering if anyone has any papers for the Regulation Exam I have the exam Saturday week and any papers would be gratefully appreciated.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Curran100

Hi All.

If anyone has the Regulations and Investments past papers I would greatly appreciate it if you could send them to me? Due to start in January and only starting now. Have I took on too much?

Thanks peeps

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭R_V_P 24

Curran100 wrote: »
    Hi All.

If anyone has the Regulations and Investments past papers I would greatly appreciate it if you could send them to me? Due to start in January and only starting now. Have I took on too much?

Thanks peeps
    Hi there,
    Depends really in how much time you have, I did regulations on it's own and pensions with investments, regulation is handy but investments has a lot of tedious information you have to learn, is it your fist set of exams!? If so I'd recommend spending a few hours a week in the first weeks and increase the amount spent up to the exam date itself, online exams also are not a very good representation of actual exam material in my experience, I just finished the QFA course there so if you have any questions fire away!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jmci2307

Hi,

I know there is a lot of people asking but, is taking on 2-3 exams in 1 sitting a bit much? I would like to complete loans and regulations if possible only problem being they are scheduled for the same day!

Any help regarding this or access to past exam papers would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 veray

Could anyone send me on the past papers for loans exam, would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭zreba

Anyone in possession of QFA Pensions handbook? It doesn't need to be the latest one. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement