Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orange viscount Extinct?!

Options
  • 30-09-2010 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

I can find the Mint ones EVERYWHERE! But have not been able to find an Orange one anywhere. :( Do they even make these anymore?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Hmm their website is under construction but the Viscount section is green with mint ones in the pics, no sign of orange. Thinking of it I've not seen the orange ones in a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭martyeds

Orange flavoured ones were much nicer than the mint ones. My mate works in tesco, i will ask him to look into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I got the orange ones on offer in lidl a few months ago. Yesterday I noticed the green ones on offer but no orange to be seen.

on 6/6/2010
    rubadub wrote: »
    The orange ones are in lidl at the moment, 100% free with them and only 99c. I like them, the orange was subtle enough.

€2 shops sometimes have them, and loads of other hard to get stuff, like those toffee sweets you get in airports, can never remember the name, it is like "toffee" but spelt funny. They have round bottoms and nut in the top, sort of a half shell shape.

€2 shops sometimes have them, and loads of other hard to get stuff, like those toffee sweets you get in airports, can never remember the name, it is like "toffee" but spelt funny. They have round bottoms and nut in the top, sort of a half shell shape.

Was in €2 shop today, only green ones.
    They'd those toffifee you speak of
    [IMG][/img]
    Was in a €2 shop today, only green viscounts. You mean Toffifee ? markenteaser_tof_ca.jpg

You mean Toffifee ? markenteaser_tof_ca.jpg

Thats the ones! lovely yokes, stupid name though...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Haarlz

ugh those toffeees things are horrriiidd!

Haarlz wrote: »
    ugh those toffeees things are horrriiidd!
    I sort of agree, I like the idea of them, but they just don't taste as nice as I'd imagine. They're ok but really wouldn't go buying them myself.

Kinda want to find those orange viscounts & try them again, it's been years

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I like Toffifee but I'd only buy them cheaply in Lidl/Aldi. I wouldn't pay €5 or whatever in Tesco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

pretty sure i seen orange viscount the other day in centra next to pearse st. station.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

My local offo has them just checked

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Got two packets of these incredible creations in the 2 yo-yo shop on Moore Street today.

I've already eaten 3 galaxy cakes though, so will leave these till tomorrow. Maybe. Or maybe not...

The €2 shop in dun laoghaire had both types when I was in a week or so ago. They were the 18 size packs too.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

1.50 in the Iceland in the Ilac Centre in Dublin!

THERE IS A GOD!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Orange viscounts are to be found in the 2 euro shop, Rathmines. Saw them with my own eyes today.;)

Advertisement