Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs bit n bobs in Dublin

Options
  • 30-09-2010 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

It was the pops birthday yesterday. He is a lifelong Spurs fan. I am currently organising his first trip the Lane for Newcastle game over xmas. As the family are meeting on sat for his Birthday bash I am looking to get him something small as a present so was wondering where in Dublin I may get a spurs momento such as a tie pin, pendent or something similar.

cheers

frAg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

frag420 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

It was the pops birthday yesterday. He is a lifelong Spurs fan. I am currently organising his first trip the Lane for Newcastle game over xmas. As the family are meeting on sat for his Birthday bash I am looking to get him something small as a present so was wondering where in Dublin I may get a spurs momento such as a tie pin, pendent or something similar.

cheers

frAg

Check all the sport shops, you might get a hat/cap for him for the winter. There is a place in Newbridge that does small/large pics of WHL, probably too far for you though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Cheers Bro,

Pics of the lane not really his thing. Its just something small. Il take a looksy in Sports shops tomorow eve and see what I can find.

cheers

frAg

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Why not order it online? Have a look at the spurs shop on club website. You will defo get something there. TBH havent seen anything like you are looking for in shops here. postage may cost a few bob but will save you a lot of time searching.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

e bay?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

cheers guys,

yeah I left it to late regarding getting something online as meeting him tomoro for his birthday session!!

IL take a walk into town later and see whats about.

thanks for replys

frAg

• Advertisement
Advertisement