Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OZ Here I Come

Options
  • 30-09-2010 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi Everyone, the excitement is reaching fever pitch as my adventure begins on Oct 11. Well really its a mixture of nerves and anticipation as I WILL BE HEADING off on my own. Anyway arriving in Sydney on the 14th OCT and just wondering if I will have any travel buddies from boards heading 2 OZ round the sames dates.. Cheers Brennie:):D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Nat29

Yo Brennie,

Im so Jealous you are heading off in a couple of days!!!!!!!!! Im waiting for my redundancy to come through once it does I am heading straight over to Oz. I will be traveling alone as most of my friends are in relationships or they are starting to settle down and there is just no way I am looking for another job in this country!

I wish you all the best and enjoy every second!! Hopefully ill see you out there within the next month or two :)

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭byrner51

Hi Brennie what part of australia are ya heading too?ill be arriving in australia end of november travelling thailand and NZ first.Plan is to travel the east coast and end in sydney hopefully in time for new years celebrations but i doubt it!Might cya out there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

if you are planning on being in sydney for new years eve id make sure to book accomadation now if you can, it get crazy busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Edel Stewart

Hi all

Yes I am heading off with a friend to Oz this Dec and have some accomadation lined up for Dec but need to book somewhere (Hostel or Hotel) reasonably priced from 29 Dec - 03 Jan

Hvaing real problems finding somewhere as lots require you to stay with them 7 days continuous over that time of year

Any help/info/names would be greatly appreciated!

Ed

Advertisement