Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sword - Warp Riders

Options
  • 30-09-2010 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭

Anybody else get this? I think it's very good and it's still growing on me. Overall it's a step up on Age of Winters, I thought Winters was a bit uneven though you couldn't help love Freya. Tres Brujas and The Chronomancer are standouts for me at the minute. Best album I've gotten in a while.

Youtube isn't embedding properly for me so I'll throw out the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34BXwlOmUjE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭hamstercrusher

Yeah I got this as well, I liked it from the off but the more I listen the more I like on it. Cant wait for the gig in Nov, **** a band that heavy and doomy in a place as small as the Academy :D woohoo!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Yeah I got this as well, I liked it from the off but the more I listen the more I like on it. Cant wait for the gig in Nov, **** a band that heavy and doomy in a place as small as the Academy :D woohoo!! :D

Eh what? Still tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

must pick this album up.
    I thought the gig was in December no? Tickets still available on Ticketmaster anyhow.

Arse bandits, yeah Dec /facpalm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

11th of December. I think I'll be there! This is getting a good bit of my playtime. Not a bad track on it.

• Advertisement

The gig has been cancelled for some reason :( so not happy right now, I need a beer!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

The video is kickass! Reminds me of the dark tower.

I'm loathe to say this cos I always want to value the music first, but they've got the image end of things down to a fine art. I mean the album cover, the video, the mythology, its just so fcking cool, they're really exploiting the concept aspect of the concept album to the max. I love it!

Advertisement