Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Beers (Saturday 23rd Oct) venue: The Globe 8.30pm

Options
12345679»

Comments

Galvasean wrote: »
    I will never again pee in pub urinal walls. Only when doing so in shorts do you realise exactly how much splashback there is! :eek:

Yeah, flipflops in a men's room are also a bad idea. You get a lot of flick-splash up the back of your legs.

Ah, lessons learned the hard way...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I will never again pee in pub urinal walls. Only when doing so in shorts do you realise exactly how much splashback there is! :eek:

Just be glad you weren't in cream chinos or something :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Just be glad you weren't in cream chinos or something :)

Khaki shorts! :eek:

Khaki shorts! :eek:

At least the splash back wasn't noticeable... except to you... and your moist pee-soaked legs. :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

At least the splash back wasn't noticeable... except to you... and your moist pee-soaked legs. :)

Are you enjoying the thought of Galvas pee soaked legs? :eek:

• Advertisement

Are you enjoying the thought of Galvas pee soaked legs? :eek:

Chucklin' a bit alright. Quite glad I wasn't there sitting next to him on the night "Galvasean, why do you keep rubbing your legs against mine? Are you cold?"

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

... Galvas pee soaked legs ...
    So tempted to throw that at you on the SDooModivational thread!

Temptation may yet win ...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Apologies for heading off early but I just had to leave :/

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I just remembered, while walking home at one point I screeched loudly, leaped onto Chatbox's back and started biting at his backpack whilst clawing at hi with my feet.

You'd... really have to have been there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I just remembered, while walking home at one point I screeched loudly, leaped onto Chatbox's back and started biting at his backpack whilst clawing at hi with my feet.

Sounds perfectly normal. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Why haven't pictures been posted of the costumes yet?! D:

You're like a raptor... but... with opposable thumbs! There'd be no tense "he can't open a door knob... can he?!" moments, they'd all just know for sure they were about to be killed.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Still sounds suspiciously zombie-like to me....

Still sounds suspiciously zombie-like to me....

Since when do zombies claw with feet? They're not zombie cyberwolves, silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Haaaa!!!

Excellent :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Since when do zombies claw with feet? They're not zombie cyberwolves, silly.
    Exactly, such a thing does not exist.

Advertisement