Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa Challenge 2010 - Cork Who's doing it?

Options
  • 30-09-2010 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭

http://www.santachallenge.org/home

I think the flashdance had a food turn out, hopefully charities will benefit from a good turn out here.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Heard this on red fm - I'll prob do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I'm thinkin of doin it but do they provide the Santa suits or do you have to buy one yourself?! Like where would you get a cheap Santa suit?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

When it was in Derry they provided the suits. I think the registration fee covered it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

From thew website it says

You get a sponsorship card,raise a minimum of 20 euro. You then return the card by a certain day,register your details and you get the santa suit there and then. Also even if your are raising the money for a different charity to them you return the money and card to them and they will distribute it apparently.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

NOt bad
    I picked up a sant suit last year in the shop by Mac Donalds on Patrick street for a fiver

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

i might give it a go.. worthy cause and bit of a laugh at the same time:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Yep me and mr Cadyboo will be doing it too. Was wondering about the santa suits alright, but sure if they provide them that is even better!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 SantaChallenge

Thank you for your interest in Santa Challenge 2010

To get involved : www.santachallenge.ie
    www.facebook.com/SantaChallenge
    www.twitter.com/SantaChallenge

Step1:
    Complete registration form and return with the registration fee, €10 for an individual and €25 for a family of 4, to Co-operation Ireland
    Step2:
    Once applicants are registered, pick a local charity/organisation and begin fundraising (minimum target €20).
    Step3:
    Return sponsorship card & funds raised to Co-operation Ireland
    preferably by cheque or Visa/Mastercard/AMEX. Proceeds will be shared evenly between your local charity /organisation and Co-operation Ireland. Your nominated charity/organisation will receive their funds directly from Co-operation Ireland after the event. Do not send cash by post.
    Step4:
    You will be sent details by text or email, of the dates and venue for the collection of Santa suits and final arrangements for the Santa Challenge Day. The collection point will be a city centre location and where possible, your local charity/organisation.

Advertisement