Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation in/near Dalkey

Options
  • 30-09-2010 7:08pm
    Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,251 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey guys

I'm going climbing in Dalkey in a week or so and was just wondering where is the handiest place to stay?? Am I as well to just get a hostel in the city centre? Cheap and cheerful would be best :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Hey guys

I'm going climbing in Dalkey in a week or so and was just wondering where is the handiest place to stay?? Am I as well to just get a hostel in the city centre? Cheap and cheerful would be best :)

City centre is probably your best option, you can get the Dart to Dalkey. Here's a map: http://goo.gl/maps/Joqu

Unless you want to stay in Killiney Castle if you're a TD or CEO of a bank or something. This is my first year not climbing in Dalkey in 8 years, although life is pretty good in the tropics I have to say.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,251 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Thanks man. Castle definitley not an option :)

Keep forgetting you live the tropics.....bah....:P

Advertisement