Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

News on La Touche?

Options
  • 30-09-2010 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Im just wondering, as it has been sitting idle for quite some time now, and they should really start doing something to it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

There's the La Touche legacy seminar starting tmrw night. You can find the details on greystones guide website.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,066 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Rasmus wrote: »
    There's the La Touche legacy seminar starting tmrw night. You can find the details on greystones guide website.

Not sure what that has to do with the hotel?

OP - It's caught up in the county development plan

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2055946251

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=67170219

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Sorry, I thought this had to do with saving the building. I guess I've been misinformed!

• Registered Users Posts: 41,066 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Rasmus wrote: »
    Sorry, I thought this had to do with saving the building. I guess I've been misinformed!
    no, it's a political conference that is totally separate and has nothing to do with the hotel

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement