Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cafetiere/Coffee maker for less than €16.99 in Dublin City Centre?

Options
  • 30-09-2010 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭

Considering Bodum 3 Cup Kenya Cafetiere from argos for €16.99 but I wondering if anyone knows somewhere I can buy one for tomorrow cheaper in Dublin City Centre?

Only need a 1 cup maker really, that's how I roll! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

TK Maxx nearly always have some available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Tesco sell one cup versions for 7 quid and 3 cup versions for 12. THey are not Bodrum but at the end of the day its only a plastic jar with a plunger- hardly any difference for paying extra for the brand name IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Got it in Tesco thanks.

Initial replier: you're a douche.

LA3G wrote: »
    Got it in Tesco thanks.

Initial replier: you're a douche.

why such an insult?

TK Maxx are in st stephens green and nearly always have bodum stuff available.

Surely this met 100% with your query? - Bodum brand and cheaper than Argos.

91011 wrote: »
    why such an insult?

TK Maxx are in st stephens green and nearly always have bodum stuff available.

Surely this met 100% with your query? - Bodum brand and cheaper than Argos.

My bad, I am sincerely sorry. I've never been in one of their stores so I thought they only sold clothes and you were being a smart ass.

Thank you for the reply.

• Advertisement

dusf wrote: »
    My bad, I am sincerely sorry. I've never been in one of their stores so I thought they only sold clothes and you were being a smart ass.

Thank you for the reply.

drop in - they alway have a diverse range of kitchen gadgets & stuff. Recently I got a huge 1kg tube of chilli salt, bottle of truffle olive oil, and an electric pepper mill:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

I know the OP has bought one but anyone else...

+1 for TK Maxx. I bought a Bodum (model: EILEEN/8 cup) for about 18 quid. They had a few different models.

Both Arnotts and Debenhams have the Bodum Bean (1L/8 cup) for about 18 quid as well. I *think* they were on special.

I know the OP has bought one but anyone else...

+1 for TK Maxx. I bought a Bodum (model: EILEEN/8 cup) for about 18 quid. They had a few different models.

Both Arnotts and Debenhams have the Bodum Bean (1L/8 cup) for about 18 quid as well. I *think* they were on special.

Are the Bodum ones any better? I think I've had a bodum in the past and not sure I notice the difference.

Advertisement