Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comparative.

• 30-09-2010 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else doing the Constant Gardener for their comparative? I have Lies of silence and Casablanca from last year (Repeated). Wondering if they have any common themes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭sligo.

hey:) i'm going to be doing the constant gardener so i'm of no help at the minute ha! we're doing the plough and the stars now and we've done lies of silence...a load of codswollop i thought!! :/ :L

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭teenagedream

Yeah I'm doing the Constant Gardener, but with Atonement and The Kite Runner.
    Maybe something about the struggle for neutrality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 j3nnif3r

Yeah I'm doing the Constant Gardener, but with Atonement and The Kite Runner.
    Maybe something about the struggle for neutrality.

Hey I'm doing those as well.. Amy chance you have some good notes or a few sample stuff you would email to me? Please! My English teacher is rubbish!!

Advertisement