Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oh Noes, their after Jim Corr now!

• 30-09-2010 9:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭

http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0930/corrj.html
    RTE wrote:

ACC Bank has begun legal action against musician Jim Corr and an associate for an alleged debt of €1.3m.

The bank applied to the High Court today for an order relating to the serving of court documents on Jim Corr at his home in Bangor, Co Down.

In a sworn statement, solicitors for ACC Bank said numerous attempts had been made to serve Mr Corr with legal papers but it was clear from his conduct he was 'evading service'.

The court was told that ACC Bank will apply to have the proceedings submitted to the Commercial Court.

ACC Bank is suing Jim Corr of Old Windmill Road, Crawfordsburn, Bangor, Co Down, and Liam Marks of Blackrock, Dundalk, Co Louth, for an alleged debt of €1.3m.

The loan relates to 91 acres of land at Goresbridge, Co Kilkenny.

At the High Court today senior counsel for the bank, Bernard Dunleavy, told the judge that Mr Corr was 'a citizen of Ireland and a well-known musician'.

He secured an order for 'substitute of service'. This will allow the bank to serve notice of the legal proceedings on Mr Corr by post.

Apology if it's been done already. The powers that be are after Jim Corr, but I believe it's a conspiracy to silence this man of truth!

FREE JIM CORR!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Jim Corr shot Dessie Fox?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

.... I think I'm missing something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭Phill Ewinn

The truth is out their they're there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

phasers wrote: »
    .... I think I'm missing something

Twas a ninja edit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

It's a conspiracy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Not cool OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Ah no one likes a ninja editor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

For a second, I thought I was going to read a thread about Jim being accused of child molestation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

ACC Bank is run by lizard men. They want to silence the truth about the New World Order. 9/11 was faked and the moon landing was an inside job.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

did he hear it on the radio....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Jim Corr once molested me as a child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Pookah

What?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Dean820 wrote: »
    Jim Corr once molested me as a child.
    Pookah wrote: »
    What?

WHAT?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

What the **** did they loan him that much for, Tin Foil Hats?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,757 ✭✭✭smokingman

...ah sure weren't they always after poor Jim, yup....THEY!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

Jim turned the 91 acres in Goresbridge into a paramilitary training camp for people hoping to counter the Illuminati forces and their attempt at a new world order. All the money went on a giant tinfoil boat he will sale from carlingford lough to New York in an attempt to prove that there is no september 11th. It goes straight from 10th to 12th:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

He could always just sell his sisters to the highest bidder...I'm sure there's some saudi prince somewhere with 1.3M knocking about and a penchant for pale thin wives...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

If you knew what I know about Jim Corr and who he jumped into bed with during the property boom you would be shocked. But I'm afraid I have no wish to be hauled above the high court..... Let me tell you I'll be telling my grandchildren many stories about the Celtic Tiger.... I think I might write a book....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭strokemyclover

Leaves the door open for a funny e-mail circulating the letter Jim wrote back to Bernard Dunleavy....maybe offering a drawing of a black spider as payment or something! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Bit of a coincidence that this story appears on 30/9 :rolleyes:

30-9=21
    30+9=39
    39+21=60
    60/30=2
    2+9+(30x30) = 911 :eek:

False flag operation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭moonpurple

jin corr knows too much..they will silence him:cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,832 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Look, everyone said he was mad, but this is surely evidence that the lizards are more than definitely in charge of the banking system.

Quick, someone contact Icke and tell him to put his money in a sock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Look, everyone said he was mad, but this is surely evidence that the lizards are more than definitely in charge of the banking system.

Quick, someone contact Icke and tell him to put his money in a sock!

Is David Icke still banging on about the alien lizard people

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Sticky_Fingers

You are all being very hard on Jim. Poor lad needs someone to stand up for him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭YouTalkinToMe

Im thinking of asking him for a few quid myself from a gig i went to and realised he was fecking useless.

Advertisement