Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Sim Card

Options
  • 30-09-2010 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

I have moved from O2 to Meteor about a year ago and have a new sim but the same number. I am looking to get old numbers from my old O2 sim but cant remember the pin and now have managed to block it. Is there anyway I can manage to get the some old numbers from the sim?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You'll have to call o2 and see have they still the puk code for the o2 sim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

o2 should be able to get the puk code for the old sim assuming you haven't blocked it. they may have to log it with their tech team to check records.

this assumes you can provide them with the sim number, you've not entered the wrong puk too many times, confirm details they have on their system from when you were with them, and get someone who wants to help.

your numbers would then be assessible on it.

Advertisement