Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Del Piero V Raul

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Muff_Daddy wrote: »
    Hang on, this is Del Piero vs Raul, not Del Piero vs Andy Cole. I voted Del Piero, but I don't see any "shame" in voting Raul. Two of the best forward players of the last 20 years, 2nd and 3rd behind Ronaldo imo.

I hate this s**t of 'my cock is bigger than yours' when it comes to football opinions.

To be fair, my cock probably is bigger than yours.

In closing, Del Piero > Raul. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭token56

Archimedes wrote: »
    To be fair, my cock probably is bigger than yours.

In closing, Del Piero > Raul. Thanks.

Can't argue with that logic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭Esse85

Alessandro Del Piero
    Two handsome divils, Del Piero was a better all round player IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

We need more threads like this.

Del Piero for play, Raul for goals.

Tis as simple as that.....oh i got one :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Del Piero to me was always just magic great player

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Del Boy for me.

Plus who else has a song written about them by Lady Gaga? Sure, she may have references to Torres and Baggio in the chorus, but the song is essentially about Del Piero.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

Fizman wrote: »

Plus who else has a song written about them by Lady Gaga? Sure, she may have references to Torres and Baggio in the chorus, but the song is essentially about Del Piero.

In that case, I'll change my vote to Raul :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

Fizman wrote: »
    Del Boy for me.

The song is Alejandro, not Alessandro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Watching that video of Del Piero reminds me of the seria a highlights that used to be on network 2.

What was that show called again?

Goallllllazio!! Or something like that. Voted Del, but if Inzaghi was in the vote I would of picked him. The guy was the king of injury time goals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

Alessandro Del Piero
    Goal in the semi-final against Germany in 2006.

Sublime penalty in the Final. Hardly a fringe element in the squad.

Also, in head to heads in recent years Del Piero outshone Raul.

I didn't say he was a fringe element, I merely said he wasn't a key element in the way Cannavaro, Pirlo or Buffon were.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Alessandro Del Piero
    Goallllllazio!! Or something like that. Voted Del, but if Inzaghi was in the vote I would of picked him. The guy was the king of injury time goals.

He's still got it too.

Advertisement