Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using the sky mobile app on iPhone with o2

Options
  • 30-09-2010 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Does using the sky mobile tv app take away from your data allowance? It doesn't bother me as I'm on 2GB and don't use it that much, just wondering for my girlfriend who doesn't have an allowance!

I'm all up to speed about the login's and it being free until December etc, just wether or not using it on cellular dat comes out of the allowance. I remember being told they had an agreement and that it doesn't??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

alexlyons wrote: »
    Does using the sky mobile tv app take away from your data allowance? It doesn't bother me as I'm on 2GB and don't use it that much, just wondering for my girlfriend who doesn't have an allowance!

I'm all up to speed about the login's and it being free until December etc, just wether or not using it on cellular dat comes out of the allowance. I remember being told they had an agreement and that it doesn't??

If your other half has this app, I'm presuming she has a smart phone (iphone, android or otherwise)
    If she has a smart phone and doesn't have a data plan, it kinda defeats the purpose of having the smart phone.

A bit like having a ferrari with a Great Big hole in its fuel tank, you can make it go alright, but by God its gonna cost ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

She could get a data bundle if she is on billpay though, ask her to drop into o2.ie/help and we'd be glad to go through her options with her :)

Sheena
    O2 Forum

Advertisement