Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Norman " Storman" Parkes

• 30-09-2010 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Norman fighting for the british lightweight title aganist mick sinclair the 14th nov...its in nottingham england....hes ranked 6th in the uk.. Great for a irish fighter like norman to be going to england and hopefully be bringing the belt home with him.. Should be a good fight wit normans record 13-2 winning 13 off his last 14 professional fights.. He faces mick sinclair 11-2... Gud luck norman :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 scuff

De Licker wrote: »
    Norman fighting for the british lightweight title aganist mick sinclair the 14th nov...its in nottingham england....hes ranked 6th in the uk.. Great for a irish fighter like norman to be going to england and hopefully be bringing the belt home with him.. Should be a good fight wit normans record 13-2 winning 13 off his last 14 professional fights.. He faces mick sinclair 11-2... Gud luck norman :D

I think this fight could make Norman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 De Licker

Yeah it could.. Be great to see him called for the ufc in dublin then in march

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭kid chaos

Really hope norman takes this, no doubt a tough fight. best of luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

Nice guy and great talent

Where is he based now, IMMA?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

Best of luck to him.
    What show is this on out of interest?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Ramunas

Best of luck to Norman . No doubt he's the best lightweight in Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Best of Luck to him, hopes he does us proud and takes the belt home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 De Licker

Nice guy and great talent

Where is he based now, IMMA?
    Yeah he's fighting Out off IMMA now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Martin Walker

Tim_Murphy wrote: »
    What show is this on out of interest?

CZ Sports and Showsport International are proud to announce Mick Sinclair v Norman Parke for the ISKA British Lightweight Title on Fightstars 7 at the Rotherham Liquid on Sunday 14th November.

Mick Sinclair 11-2-0 will take on "Stormin" Noman parke 13-2-0 as the co main event of the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭IFS.NI

Great fight, great event and great title.

Watch were the winner of this fight goes - Watch this space!

Go on Norman, show the English what you got buddy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Mrs Lynch

Best of luck to Norman ;) Definately one of the top two in LW in Ireland without a doubt:D

I think Norman or Greg would be great representation for Ireland in UFC. Norman definately has the "attidude" for it in the cage lol:cool:

Urs
    x

• Registered Users Posts: 39 gatecrasher69er

hey folkes just to say iv ada pull from the fight with mick sinclair...my knee has been givivg me problems all year and its doin the same again..have been told to give it 5weeks or itl just lead on2 other injuries..sorry to everyone but i feel its better to get it sorted now rather than let it drag on.

il hopefully have a match up for cagewars 10th dec and then a fight in flordia in feb time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Mrs Lynch

......my knee has been givivg me problems all year and its doin the same again..have been told to give it 5weeks or itl just lead on2 other injuries......il hopefully have a match up for cagewars 10th dec and then a fight in flordia in feb time.

And mayb a fight in Dublin on 17th March;)

Hope you get better soon so we see you back in action and 100%:cool:

Urs
    x

Advertisement