Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr Binman

Options
  • 30-09-2010 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    just a quick update on MrBinman's prices.
    I have the once a fortnight domestic collection. It's a good service.
    I renewed my contract last May at €288 per year.
    I just noticed recently that the latest quote from them for the same service is €300 per year....
    A little strange I thought for the times thatwe are in.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,864 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I was on the once a week collection that cost 400 euro i lost my job so wanted to switch to once a forthnight which they offered to me for 290 ! I switched to AES who are collecting it for around 180 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Not a Consumer Issue.

OP - what are you looking for here? I can move the thread to Bargain Alerts [Requests] if you like, or else to an appropriate Regional forum. Otherwise, I'll close the thread.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭the watchman

dudara,
    Please move thread to whichever location you think is the most suitable.
    Thanks for your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Where are you based? I think a regional forum would work best.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭the watchman

Co Waterford.
    Thankyou.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Steve30x

I had MR. BinMan but he wanted to charge me 270 euro after six months even though they never once had to collect a bin from me. I am now with the council which only cost me 65 euro at the start and I just have to buy a bin tag when I want to get a bin collected.

Advertisement