Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David bowie collectors items

Options
  • 30-09-2010 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Ive got a special 30th anniversary 2 cd collectors edition of david bowie's ziggy stardust and the spiders from mars recorded live in 1973 At the hammersmith odeon in london including the intro to both parts of the concert. A poster from film that was made for the 30th anniversary and if that wasnt good enoug...h the best part is next. A ticket from the concert on july 3rd 1973 the day the cd was recorded.

Not trying to sell it just wondering if anyone knows how much its worth?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

steve_kav wrote: »
    Ive got a special 30th anniversary 2 cd collectors edition of david bowie's ziggy stardust and the spiders from mars recorded live in 1973 At the hammersmith odeon in london including the intro to both parts of the concert. A poster from film that was made for the 30th anniversary and if that wasnt good enoug...h the best part is next. A ticket from the concert on july 3rd 1973 the day the cd was recorded.

Not trying to sell it just wondering if anyone knows how much its worth?

I'd only be speculating

I'd try EBay...but then, other than to brag, what other reason would there be to know the value of these items if you don't intend to sell them at some point?

I'd say the CD and the poster could be purchased rather inexpensively, if they are 30th anniversary editions, having only been released in 2003...as for the ticket, that might be worth some merit, and I'd look into that...selling them together would obviously give the bundle some leverage

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ziggy-Stardust-Spiders-Mars-Anniversary/dp/B000093NON/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1285921291&sr=1-3

I can get the CD as cheap as £9 plus shipping, second hand, or £24 RRP with free shipping if I was so inclined for a brand new copy

These guys tend to be very expensive, and you can see for yourself that a 1987 ticket stub, unless you were at the actual concert and lost your stub, isn't worth much

http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=205314

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭steve_kav

I do intend to sell it just not on here because theres a no advertising policy.

I will be posting it on adverts when I decide how much I want for it.

Advertisement