Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extra payment's TAX

Options
  • 01-10-2010 1:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,
    I have some personal websites where I use Google AdSense and I got my first payment. I am working in full time as driver too. Its just few hundred euros yearly. I think its not TAX FREE :D but I dont know how can I pay tax, PRSI, etc. Any idea?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭TaxingTimes

This would be considered to be income from self-employment and you will need to register for Income Tax, prepare a set of accounts and complete a Form 11

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

This would be considered to be income from self-employment and you will need to register for Income Tax, prepare a set of accounts and complete a Form 11
    If the income is below €3175.00 per year, you don't need to be registered as self assessed, as advised above.

Any tax due can be dealt with through the PAYE System.

Advertisement