Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric boundary for dog?

Options
  • 01-10-2010 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Just wondering where the electric bounary to keep a dog in a garden when theres no fences/walls to keep them in can be gotten? Or are they still available at all?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

They are definitely stilll available, I saw one in my vets last time I was there. Couldnt tell u a price tho, Im lucky enough to have a nice high wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Wisco

The PetSafe ones run about €300. Not foolproof though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭astra2000

Hi op you can get them here in ireland cost e200 approx got our first one from local dog kennels, that had since stopped charging so ordered a new one from a supplier on ebay e40. We have found it works very well there is a thread on here called "dog safe" where I have detailed my experience of it if you are more interested in a users review. I am sure you will get replys telling you not to use them they are cruel dangerous etc so be prepared and keep an open mind, someone may come up with a solution that suits you better.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Robin132

Thanks for the help.... just wondering does anyone know is it possible to get one that is safe to be plugged in outside or where its ok to have the transmitter outside, dont want to have to plug it into the house and cut some of the house off to her...

Advertisement