Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Promotions' Thread ***Info, News & Results***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Justin Ternet

Never herd of him Thomas my boy.
    Maybe you could fill me in some time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Tommy Ref

Not a problem :D

Thinking about hittin thems nordy shows Tommy.Worth my while travellin up?

Yep definately some of the irish guys from AWR are on the Wrestling.IE shows Dunkan Disorderly, Shawn Maxer, Paul Tracey and The Omen. Theres also quite a few others from around the country and England. You'll definately have a great nights entertainment.

Nice I really should hit them I'll be Justin The DeCrowd at one soon.The lads are withought a doubt the best in the country (Paddy,Sean,Dunky,Tracey and Cabray) so the shows must be good.

• Advertisement

My mistake forgot Paddy there. He hasnt actually been on one of the shows yet but he will be making his debut soon maybe even next weekend. Just have to come along to find out. :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,699 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

excuse my ignorance of the local scene but as the current sole mod of PW I was wondering is Tommy ref and/or Justin ternet recognisable people from Irish promotions (or atleast masquerading as them - no offense meant tis the internet afterall so you never know) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭The Cannibal

Tommy refs just about every show from North to South. He has probably worn out a million pairs of shoes with all his traveling.

And the other guy is well known too.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,699 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Tommy refs just about every show from North to South. He has probably worn out a million pairs of shoes with all his traveling.

And the other guy is well known too.

cheers i got that impression just from their recent posts (well only ever posts).

Glad to have you on board(s) lads, and like i said i apologise for my ignorance on here about the local scene but sure thats what this thread is for to enlighten us all whilst i merely keep the peace and hopefully i wont even need to do that as you lot will all get along ;)

Haha its no bother i'm glad to be on board boards :)

• Advertisement

The fact that Im called 'The other guy' in reference to Tommy The Ref isn't an ego boost for me personally.And no Im not well known so your ignorance is perfectly in keeping with the rest of the world.And thanks for the welcome.

Well you were in Ireland's greatest tag team if that raises the ego a couple of notches again :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭GerrySoul

Oh please cannibal don't stroke his ego.....he might get a bit.....CREEPY :D

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Whiplash

Justin Shape is my hero!!!!:D:D

6391_125761173945_602943945_2564083_4365095_n.jpg

whiplash is that portlaoise???

I have to say a big thank you to the mods this new thread has a much happier feel to it.

ITS VERY INNOVATIVE.

Thats just for Justin Ternet and Tommy The CHEF

:D:D:D:D:D

That is portlaoise mr soul. Justin Shape wasnt the only person i got a snap of!

6391_125844388945_602943945_2565674_252575_n.jpg

NICE PIC!!!!!!!
    Makes Justin Shape look very...........innovative.;)

Great Pic whiplash.......wow those stripes look really white.

To think 24 Hrs before they were covered in X-Pacs blood

Innovative fo shiz

GerrySoul wrote: »
    Great Pic whiplash.......wow those stripes look really white.

To think 24 Hrs before they were covered in X-Pacs blood

Innovative fo shiz

Now that's a Daz ad in the making.

Screw Daz........ninety minutes of scrubbing with soap, a borrowed face towel from the portlaoise heritage hotel and the knowledge i've only the same amount of time till bell time.

Ah good times......:D

• Advertisement

well gerry if you'd go easier on the wrestlers you'd be bloodstain free. i seen how you man handle the talent! and in public no less! :P Glad you and Justin ternet liked the pics! if that other pic made justin shape innovative, what does these ones make him?........:eek:

6391_125761063945_602943945_2564068_6948486_n.jpg

6391_125761073945_602943945_2564070_7454138_n.jpg

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭FFPW Office

Manboobs.com

tom selleck eat your heart out

They should have put Justin up in that charity auction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Welcome along to the new guys, the more the merrier :)

I gotta say I'm looking forward to making it to an Irish show sometime soon if there are any around South Dublin. Was at one in Ballyfermot college last year and I gotta admit I was very impressed (think it might have been Celtic Pro Wrestling, not sure though).

The tag-team match in partiular sticks in my mind as being pretty good, Thunder & Lightening against two bigger guys with longish blonde hair who's name I can't remember, anyone any clue who they might have been? I remember them being pretty impressive so would be be good to be able to keep an eye out for them
    I have to say a big thank you to the mods this new thread has a much happier feel to it.

*grumbles* bloody gimmick getting all my kudos *grumbles*

:pac:
    Whiplash wrote: »
    6391_125844388945_602943945_2565674_252575_n.jpg

That's a pretty damn cool tattoo

orestes wrote: »

I gotta say I'm looking forward to making it to an Irish show sometime soon if there are any around South Dublin. Was at one in Ballyfermot college last year and I gotta admit I was very impressed (think it might have been Celtic Pro Wrestling, not sure though).

The tag-team match in partiular sticks in my mind as being pretty good, Thunder & Lightening against two bigger guys with longish blonde hair who's name I can't remember, anyone any clue who they might have been? I remember them being pretty impressive so would be be good to be able to keep an eye out for them

hey orestes, that was indeed CpW as i was helping organise it then. it was probably the best show we ever did. hope you enojyed it. the other team in question was my team, D4 (Awesome Andy Phoenix and Studely Steve Crawley) and i actually managed them that night. Ah that was a great show. The good old days are long gone :(

*grumbles* bloody gimmick getting all my kudos *grumbles*

:pac:

That thanx for defo for you. you've cleaned up the forum and for that

WE THANK YOU

That's a pretty damn cool tattoo

All rene's tattoos are really impressive. When he got the cross he started refering to himself as the french phenom. he's also got red flame tattoos sprouting from his hands going up his arms and from his feet going up his legs. Really Cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

hey orestes, that was indeed CpW as i was helping organise it then. it was probably the best show we ever did. hope you enojyed it. the other team in question was my team, D4 (Awesome Andy Phoenix and Studely Steve Crawley) and i actually managed them that night. Ah that was a great show. The good old days are long gone :(

Excellent, cheers for the info Gerry. Are those guys still tagging together do you know?

It was a great show and I really enjoyed it, congrats on being involved in organising it man, great job :)
    That thanx for defo for you. you've cleaned up the forum and for that

WE THANK YOU

\o/ :D
    All rene's tattoos are really impressive. When he got the cross he started refering to himself as the french phenom. he's also got red flame tattoos sprouting from his hands going up his arms and from his feet going up his legs. Really Cool.

Cool, those flames sound like they must have taken a hell of a lot of work

SO MUCH BLOOD GERRY.SO MUCH BLOOD.
    Justin Stripes debut + carnage x blood = never reffing again.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 NI Nightmare

Didn't there used to be a guy called Justin Bred?

Whatever happened to him, he sucked :D:P

• Advertisement

He married his sister and lived happily ever after.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement