Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you model

Options
  • 01-10-2010 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 24,494 ✭✭✭✭

I often come on here to check threads and end up disappointed its only more plane ones :p

As such it'd be good to get an idea of the kind of traffic that goes through here:

So what do you model?

EDIT: D'oh poll can only pick one option, Mods can you edit to allow multi options?

What do you model Cast Vote for #1 and make a post with #2,#3, etc 21 votes

Trains
    0% 0 votes
    RC Planes & helis
    19% 4 votes
    RC cars & buggies
    14% 3 votes
    Figures
    38% 8 votes
    Plasic kits: cars, planes, military etc
    0% 0 votes
    Diecast: cars trucks etc
    23% 5 votes
    RC boats
    4% 1 vote
    other
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Hi CM: there is no multi choice option available to us.
    SO I amended the title to include a guideline:
    Cast vote for #1, then make a post with your following # choices.

I voted #1 for Planes since that's what i do most of.
    But I also like making tanks and working caterpillar tracked models, and occasional boats.
    In the past I did more static stuff, plastics, and scalextric, but not in recent years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

I voted for plastic kits... which i make cars, boats, submarines, motorbikes, figures, airplanes, AFVs, and the odd angel....
    as for rc, TC, buggies, helis and tanks :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,333 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

I'm primarily static models, but the odd locomotive is to be found on my shelf.

NTM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

I voted #1 planes and helis although i would of put them seperate

#1 planes
    #2 helis
    #3 cars

The last 3 years i have done more heli flying than planes but prefer planes. And now gliders, and a carson raptor monster truck covers the cars section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

I make up a lot of airfix planes for my son but my own preference is for rc airplanes of which I have 3.

I might get a rc car at some point though I'm also tempted by this:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=12670&Product_Name=German_Tiger_I_RC_Tank_RTR_w/_Airsoft/Smoke_&_Tx

• Advertisement
Advertisement