Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy World Vegetarian Day, everyone!

Options
  • 01-10-2010 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

I've emailed the Booze expert on Sean Moncrieff's "Movies & Booze slot" to see if she'll recommend any wines, easily available off the shelves (or any other booze) today, in honour of the day. Ye know yerselves, all the headwrecks involved there! 'might be worth tuning into that today...I think it's about the 3pm slot on Newstalk 106 FM.

And I might see some of ye at the Dublin Food Co-op for Katerina's cooking demo.

Oh yeah, VSI members who show their cards at the DFC tomorrow (Saturday) will get a discount of 5% on their shopping in the shop part. I don't think that extends to the stallholders or the farmer's market, though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Happy World Vegetarian Day to you Thoushaltnot! And everyone :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Happy everything to everybody

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Ill be celebrating with smoked tofu noodles, yum!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

happy veggie day yall :)

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

Have a good one fellow veggies! Enjoy whatever you are doing!

• Advertisement
Advertisement