Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2011 Review is in!!!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Yes, you can press R2 after passing to make the player continue a run.There is a whole range of camera options, whatever the normal one is is fine (think its called normal long).Havent tried the online master league mode.

What about triggering a player off the ball to make a run, while you are controlling the player in possession?

Rooney10 wrote: »
    What about triggering a player off the ball to make a run, while you are controlling the player in possession?

had a look in the manual there, doesnt seem to be a way to do it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

How do you get the Option file from your PC to XBOX ???

USB or something

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In master league the A.I keeps making subs for automatically,how do I turn this off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

In master league the A.I keeps making subs for automatically,how do I turn this off?

On Game Plan.

Go to the screen where you're able to drag and drop the options like 'Counter Attack', 'Quick Counter' etc. On that screen there's an option called 'Auto settings' or something similar.

Then on subs, just highlight 'Off'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Rented PES this morning,thank god I only rented it.
    The passing seems nice but shooting just seems strange, crosses seem to be always pinged right into the six-yard box. The graphics are ok and dribbling feels the same as last year with a few more animations, certainly doesn't feel like theres any 360 dribbling :(.

One more thing that I find a bit of a joke and seems really fecking lazy is the team squads. There all over the shop! Henry, Ibrahimovic and Hleb all still at Barca, No Koscielny or Squiallaci with Arsenal (I think?) Milner is with Aston Villa and Ireland with Man City, No Ramires at Chelsea and no Jovanivic at Liverpool while Aqualani is still there. Theres probably others I haven't seen yet. I know its not a big deal but is it really that hard to put players in the right teams?

Anyway, its disappointing so far but hopefully I can get into a bit more over the next day or two, had high hopes this year :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 danny275

J. Marston wrote: »
    One more thing that I find a bit of a joke and seems really fecking lazy is the team squads. There all over the shop! Henry, Ibrahimovic and Hleb all still at Barca, No Koscielny or Squiallaci with Arsenal (I think?) Milner is with Aston Villa and Ireland with Man City, No Ramires at Chelsea and no Jovanivic at Liverpool while Aqualani is still there. Theres probably others I haven't seen yet. I know its not a big deal but is it really that hard to put players in the right teams?.

No it's not...that's why they're releasing a update on Tuesday to complete all the transfers, just like last year ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Releasing an update? Online? Didnt know they did that :D
    But why do FIFA have all the transfers up to date and PES have to release an update? Seems a bit strange to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 danny275

J. Marston wrote: »
    Releasing an update? Online? Didnt know they did that :D
    But why do FIFA have all the transfers up to date and PES have to release an update? Seems a bit strange to me.

Fairly sure EA do an update too but on release day. Maybe they don't though

Konami's one has (from the press release):
    KONAMI details first PES 2011 DLC

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH today announced the content of its first DLC for PES 2011, which will be available on 12th October.

Available free to PlayStation(R)3, Xbox 360 and PC-DVD users, the download will bring the player roster files completely up to date, while clubs that qualified for the UEFA Champions League Group Round, will be added to the game’s dedicated mode. A number of team kits have also been updated in line with their current use, and four more licensed boots have been incorporated.

The DLC also includes three new wallpapers featuring cover star Lionel Messi in the ‘Extra Content’ folder, and KONAMI will be releasing further updates during the coming year.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ferando torres is meant to be injured in my master league game,yet I just picked him there and hes playing :rolleyes::confused:,ffs how stupid is that,also isua is meant to be suspended yet I can pick him too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Ferando torres is meant to be injured in my master league game,yet I just picked him there and hes playing :rolleyes::confused:,ffs how stupid is that,also isua is meant to be suspended yet I can pick him too.

What's your point exactly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

If the player has a slight injury (A Yellow Cross) then you can still play him, though it's not recommended, he'll be brutal.

As for the suspension, are you sure you weren't playing a different cup match? Maybe he was suspended in the Premiership but you played him in the FA cup?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Right so which option file is recommended for 360, pesgaming seems to be down and winningelevenblog only has a ps3 one :(

Also that slasher program comes up way different for me, is it the wrong version?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

curry-muff wrote: »
    Right so which option file is recommended for 360, pesgaming seems to be down and winningelevenblog only has a ps3 one :(

Also that slasher program comes up way different for me, is it the wrong version?

I tried downloading Slashr's Xplorer there and when I extracted the Zip file, it appears as a folder called "Release" with two files in it "fatx" & "io.dll" neither of which will open for me, anyone any idea what i'm doing wrong.

Also does that WinningEleven PS3 file not work for Xbox?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

johnn wrote: »
    I tried downloading Slashr's Xplorer there and when I extracted the Zip file, it appears as a folder called "Release" with two files in it "fatx" & "io.dll" neither of which will open for me, anyone any idea what i'm doing wrong.

Also does that WinningEleven PS3 file not work for Xbox?

My slasher xplorer works but its completely different to the one in the tutorial, doesnt show the same options under file even :(

I was also wondering about the ps3 one working cross platform because initially I downloaded the ps3 one by accident.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

Liking the game so far, it is very challenging. Makes a huge difference not being able to fire them blind passes to feet.

Started straight away on Top Player Master League with Manchester United, probably wasn't the best idea as i've been finding it hard to score so drawing a lot of games early in the season.

Best moment so far, playing City away, had a corner clearer to the edge of the box when Darren Fletcher stepped on to hit a looping volley over Shay Given in the 85th min to give me a 1-0 win! Have that City!

curry-muff wrote: »

oh,thought it might have been a bug or something.

Advertisement