Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BN002 First Year Timetable!

• 01-10-2010 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Could anyone grab me a screenshot of this timetable.

My student number isn't workin on the timetable part of the site, ok for moodle and email. Student information desk are useless and treat timetables as top secret!! Conn emailed me one as a pdf and half of the groups are cut off so can't see them. Spent last few days tryin to get a timetable for various people and still don't have a proper timetable :(

Comments

You know that you don't enter your password on the website, only your student number.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭MobyDick

You know that you don't enter your password on the website, only your student number.

Yeah i know, me student number isnt working :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭Block G Raptor

Make sure ur using uppercase 'B'

Make sure ur using uppercase 'B'

I've tried it every way,still nothing.

I'm repeating, so maybe they just didnt register my student number or something. Fooking pain in the hoop. Want to start back goin to classes but it's impossible to get a timetable. If somebody could even PM me their student number and i can check it myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

BN002, is the computer course aye? Do you know what group you're in? I can send you the timetable via PM as I have the sheet.

• Advertisement

BN002, is the computer course aye? Do you know what group you're in? I can send you the timetable via PM as I have the sheet.

Group one! I got a copy but the group numbers where cut off most of them :( \Thanks man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

wth just ask the course coordinator for one???

also you can't use the timetable portal unless your registered.

MobyDick wrote: »
    Conn emailed me one as a pdf and half of the groups are cut off so can't see them.(

Got one in the end off the legend that is Shanotheslayer :cool:

Advertisement