Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deadmau5 - The O2 - 14 december

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Pretty sure security is going to be tight and they will be stopping people from going down to the standing area. Loads of people try it but only a handful actually get down . My mate tried it at The Prodigy. If everyone was to flock to the standing area I'd say there would be some serious overcrowding! It's bad enough already when you're standing with a full capacity crowd!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

but im just saying that there isnt really a difference at this ,cause when your at your seat you'll be standing up

if my mate is working that night and is on the seats or what ever he'll let me down no bother

A V A wrote: »
    but im just saying that there isnt really a difference at this ,cause when your at your seat you'll be standing up

if my mate is working that night and is on the seats or what ever he'll let me down no bother

I was responding to someone who was saying they could sneak down, but yeah if you know someone etc ect there's always ways around it, but seating is just as good too as you will be standing up anyways! The Prodigy was similar to this, people were dancing upstairs aswell as downstairs.

oops sorry dude :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Heading to this myself, been a mau5 fan from the start.

Been following aoki for a few years aswell....
    Gonna be a good night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 Joeys94

Cant wait for this.. Should be a great night!! How many standing does the o2 hold?

i tink its just the person i am tbh :p:rolleyes:id get a buzz seeing everyone jumping and having a good time and then seeing the whole light show etc

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭KD11

Anyone know if its "unhooked" or not? some of his shows dont have the huge lightcube cos of transport and set up time.

what un hooked?? never heard of that before, and he will defo have the cube and all the lights etc

its a arena show and its 50 bats a ticket so they will defo have everything

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭KD11

yea for 50 euro it better have everything. I know hes doing sets in places between tour dates without the new LED mau5head or the cube and calling them unhooked and since the 02 dublin wasnt listed in his tour I was just wondering if this was one of them. hopefully not though, cant wait to see that mau5head!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

Friend after being caught out with not getting his standing ticket. Have a wanted listing up on toutless now. He'd better bring the head and cube, the visuals were great in the Olympia

Anyone know if the cube is definitely going to be there?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Connie Bah

It'll be there.

I presume it will be, it's his biggest show here to date.

seanbmc wrote: »
    I presume it will be, it's his biggest show here to date.

True, also he brought it the the olympia gig last year which was a much smaller venue...
    Anyone know how long this will go on for? Or even around what time the supporting acts will be starting at?

Has to be over by 11 anyways.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Joeys94 wrote: »
    True, also he brought it the the olympia gig last year which was a much smaller venue...
    Anyone know how long this will go on for? Or even around what time the supporting acts will be starting at?
    His oxegen headline gig in 09 which I was at attracted a fairly massive crowd but I say the o2 will have a bigger crowd maybe. I expect it to be way different than the oxegen gig anyway, since he had no stage show then.

Has to be over by 11 anyways.

Why 11? If i can remember Tiesto last March went on till all hours?

Tinie wrote:
    His oxegen headline gig in 09 which I was at attracted a fairly massive crowd but I say the o2 will have a bigger crowd maybe. I expect it to be way different than the oxegen gig anyway, since he had no stage show then.

Yeah well apparently the o2 is nearly fully sold out so im sure there will be a big crowd.. also with all his visualizations im sure it will be different to what you seen at oxegen.

Really? Tiesto was 18+ though and I thought the 02 has a curfew?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Someone told me they are selling more standing tickets closer to the date, any truth to this?

• Advertisement

Really? Tiesto was 18+ though and I thought the 02 has a curfew?

Yeah i think it does but doesnt that curfew of 11:30 or so stands for all gigs ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jhughes51

Does anyone know if there is any chance of getting a standing ticket still? someone earlier said its possible they may sell more closer to the show. is this true or is there any other way?

jhughes51 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is any chance of getting a standing ticket still? someone earlier said its possible they may sell more closer to the show. is this true or is there any other way?

Im not sure about the whole selling tickets for closer to the date, doesnt make any sence to me... if u have a facebook try http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=152612644779720 theres a couple trying to sell standing tickets there or maybe gumtree.ie...

• Registered Users Posts: 29 lilgit2

theres more available on ticketmaster now!!! just got 2 standing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭fullback4glin

lilgit2 wrote: »
    theres more available on ticketmaster now!!! just got 2 standing

just checked, there are no standing left!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭fullback4glin

Mr.S wrote: »
    Must have just missed them!

Did you get tickets too just now?

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

What's the story anything left standing....:(:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 horatio2002

No ticket advertising allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Dicksboro_man

No ticket advertising allowed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

There's a complete difference. You can't really move around if you're in the seated area.
    what un hooked?? never heard of that before, and he will defo have the cube and all the lights etc

its a arena show and its 50 bats a ticket so they will defo have everything

They don't really. I don't know when his other gigs are but if they're on either side of the Dublin one then it'll probably be a whole lot of effort just to get the thing over here and back in time. He probably will have the full show, but it's not a definite thing.

Advertisement