Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shredded Paper

Options
  • 01-10-2010 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if there was any business in Cork out there that might have waste shredded paper .

Im looking for a place I can get it for my 2 dogs for their outside kennel and having no luck in finding it so so far

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Barney Magoo

Ask someone you know working in an office?
    Or shred it yourself, Lidl have a paper shredder on offer next Thursday for €9.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

I often see bags outside businesses here in Dublin on bin collection day - maybe a walk around would be useful to see what's around. But I think shredded paper would be very messy. I use a few small rugs and fleece blankets on a thick sheet of polystyrene - rugs fit in the washing machine - easy to keep clean - have to keep the hairy monster comfy. I did previously use a single duvet cut up into quarters and stitched but found them too hard to dry in the winter. :cool:

Advertisement