Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graham Crackers in Sligo?

Options
  • 01-10-2010 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

Hey all, was just wondering if anyone knew where I could find Graham Crackers in Sligo town?
    I was planning on making my mother a NY style Cheesecake, but I can't seem to find the graham crackers anywhere! I know there was a little asian spice shop in the Market Yard a few years back that did them, but it's since closed down.

All help would be appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,894 ✭✭✭✭Basq

That's a tough one..

.. did you try the (often) reliable Kate's Kitchen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭terlywerly

I know its not in town, but if you're really stuck again try here, they do all types of American groceries/candy/drinks etc, I find them brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

Hey Basquille, was just about to nip into Kate's to have a look although I've tried before and come up short, might give Cosgroves a go, the place is normally a touch pricey but if I get what I need I'll be plenty happy!
    They usually sell them in asian food stores but I can't seem to locate any in town. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

just use digestives instead.

it's not the same but I have done it in the past and you'd have to know in advance that there's been a substitution to notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

Xiney wrote: »
    just use digestives instead.

it's not the same but I have done it in the past and you'd have to know in advance that there's been a substitution to notice.

I know to use Digestives and have done in the past, I was just trying to get as close to the real thing as possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭ge_ch

i could be wrong but im pretty sure you get it in tesco where all the crackers and biscuits are

Advertisement