Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMYTHS OPENING IN NAVAN AND ARE LOOKING FOR STAFF

Options
  • 01-10-2010 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Smyths are opening in the new retail park on the Athboy side of Navan and are looking for staff. Not sure if i put this in the correct section.
    This is more good news for Meath.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Delighted to hear that!

Just in time for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Any link for applications or contact details? Know plenty of people that would be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭mad dave

it's in the Meath Echo.
    email is navan@toys.ie
    closing date is 8th October

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 VeronicaMoon

I applied through email... haven't heard anything back :/ does anyone know of someone who has gotten an interview yet or do I still have a chance? The store is opening the 13th of november :S

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Conor_M1990

I applied through email... haven't heard anything back :/ does anyone know of someone who has gotten an interview yet or do I still have a chance? The store is opening the 13th of november :S

They where doing Interviews this week or so I heard I heard nothing back either but they properly got loads of CVs pain in he hole looking for work these days

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 VeronicaMoon

They where doing Interviews this week or so I heard I heard nothing back either but they properly got loads of CVs pain in he hole looking for work these days
    so annoying isn't it? I said in the email that im available any day any hour :(:(:(! but the only hope we have is if they were interviewing people for managing positions etc! Id say they got hundreds of cvs in. I heard Mothercare is also opening in navan but havent seen anything on the internet about applying!

Good luck to you, Conor and Veronica - I'll keep fingers crossed. I hope to meet you when I'm buying the Christmas presents!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

I sent them a CV by email and by post and rang them and have heard nothing from them.

Just hold on tight, guys!

I see Pamela Scott are only advertising for staff now, yet they're due to open this month! Smyth's is not open till mid-November, so they probably haven't started interviewing yet.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Had an interview last week for a full time position. The guy interviewing me said they had received well over 200 CVs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Conor_M1990

Had an interview last week for a full time position. The guy interviewing me said they had received well over 200 CVs.

that number sounds low actually i would of thought there would be more

Advertisement